2. IF REGISTERING A PREVIOUS PLAYER: Click on LogIn and enter your email address and password used to register last year. It should have migrated your players information. If so, skip to step #4 to link an existing player.
3. IF REGISTERING A NEW PLAYER: Click on LogIn. Enter your email. Create a new profile. The new profile you are creating is the parent/guardian profile. Once your profile is complete, you can link a new person and create your player’s profile and register.
4. Once you have completed your profile, click on Register in the upper left-hand corner.
5. Under “Participate in Rugby” select “Find a Club”
6. Under “Who Would You Like To Register” select your returning player or select “Link a New Person”
7. Under “Which Club Would You Like To Register To” type in “Zionsville Wallabies” then select “Zionsville Wallabies Youth Rugby”
8. Under “registration type”: Select player; Select “youth spring” for grades 5 and up. Select “Rookie Rugby” for grades 1-4.
*1st graders can play flag as long as they are 7 by the start of the season. 4th graders have the option to play on the co-ed 5/6 tackle team or the 2/3/4 co-ed flag team. Then Select “season”
9. Enter personal details
10. Pay. There is no “cart” option so each player is a separate transaction. This registration fee is 100% for Rugby Indiana and pays for insurance, referees, etc
*As we did last year, the Wallabies will require another payment in the amount of $100 for club dues which will be collected through TeamSnap. The Wallabies will offer a family discount for club dues. Club dues pay for Mulberry Fields, uniforms, and the home match social(s).